Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging food and weight tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven't got a chance to buy this but is there a way to log food and weight? From parent view or kid view? I'm having to track this per doctors orders and just wish it was in one place. 

#toomanyapps

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @SilberStar, if you are asking about a child's account (under 13), tracking and logging weight is not available.  

Fitbit encourages families to discuss healthy eating, exercise, and lifestyle, but at this time have made the decision not to include weight tracking on child accounts.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Logging food and weight is done on the dashboard not the device it self. Can be logged on Phone or computer

You can set up an account now and play with the dashboard

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@SilberStar It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! My friend @WendyB is right! You can go ahead and create your Fitbit account, even though you don't have a Fitbit tracker and log your food and weight. Please check out this help article so you can learn more information about how to log your foods.

Let @WendyB and me know if you have more questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Hi, @SilberStar, if you are asking about a child's account (under 13), tracking and logging weight is not available.  

Fitbit encourages families to discuss healthy eating, exercise, and lifestyle, but at this time have made the decision not to include weight tracking on child accounts.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer