Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages, Cheers and Taunts on Ace 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My son is too young to have a smart phone or tablets to which he can sync his ace 3. I would love to be able to send him cheers, and the occasional taunt, but all my attempts to do so end up in their accounts that are, in all practicality inaccessible to them (buried under layers of menus....from the fit bit app on MY phone). 

How can I set it up so that he gets the notifications of my cheers on the ACTUAL WATCH?? I've already been through all the different notification settings for each of our devices and done my best to ensure all are activated. I’d also like to know if there’s a way to prevent his watch from recovering all my notifications that come through my phone but still receive the pertinent ones related to his activity and any messages we might send him!

ideally, we would all be able to send each other cheers (and taunts) directly from our devices, and receive them at least once we become physically close enough for the phone to sync. 

I mean there has to be a way to get this done? My son is only 7 and he does not have his own phone or tablet and he won’t have one for some time. There has to be a way for him to get our messages on the actual watch without having access to a phone: 

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Patricia778. Thank you for sharing your cheers, taunts and greetings on device inquiry.

Through kid view, your child can message, cheer, or taunt their Fitbit friends. If your child is competing in a challenge, they can cheer or send messages to any challenge participant.

Only other members in your family account or Fitbit friends you approve can send your child direct messages or invite them to participate in challenges.

Currently you can perform these actions from a device that is not the Ace.  We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our community

Keep on visiting the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes