Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Fitbit trackers to Family Account request

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I oove having a fit bit! I got a blaze a few years back and I still have my flex 2. My son wanted to use it (he is 9) but cannot. I see no point in spending more money to buy this Ace when I have a perfectly good flex 2 sitting in a drawer. Please fix or give a work around... i don't want to lie about his age just to use it. Sets a bad example for him.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @User90, I wouod say that that is a perfectly reasonable concern.  Family accounts are a very new venture for Fitbit, so I expect they are looking to guage interest before making many changes, but you might want to vote for, or comment on, this feature request which suggests allowing other trackers to be added to Family Accounts.  That way grownups could give their older Fitbits as "hand me downs".

The more votes, the more likely a feature suggestion will be implemented by the team.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@User90 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I really appreciate your feedback about adding more trackers to the Family Account. However, we don't have any information about making this option available but you can go ahead and vote for the suggestion that shared my friend @Julia_G. As she mentioned, the more votes this request gets, the more chances it will have to be reviewed by our developers and team.

Let @Julia_G and me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes