Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My daughter can't log in to her account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit ace has logged my daughter out and she can’t remember her email.  We have a family account but there’s no email on my dashboard.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Smi1ley Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you've experienced with your Family account.

My friend @Julia_G is totally correct. Please log in with the email address and password that was used to create the Family account so your daughter can check out her account.

Let @Julia_G and me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Smi1ley , if your daughter's Ace is registered under a Family Account, then it will definitely be registered under YOUR email address.  I would recommend logging in to your own Fitbit account and checking there.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Smi1ley Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you've experienced with your Family account.

My friend @Julia_G is totally correct. Please log in with the email address and password that was used to create the Family account so your daughter can check out her account.

Let @Julia_G and me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Thank you x. Also need to then go into family view on her device to see her steps etc.  The online chat was very helpful too on this.

Thank yoI All.  I realised that I have to log in using my email and password on my daughters device.  Then go to family view and all her steps are on there.  Similar to kindle for kids.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Smi1ley I'm glad to hear that the information provided above was helpful. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes