Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My kid's Ace wristband is too small

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not very happy with the Fitbit Ace for kids. The band is too small. And know reading that Fitbit is well aware of the band issue with the Ace is very frustrating. You're paying $90 plus  and then have to pay for a new band? My daughter just turned 10 and it barely fits her. Fitbit if you are listening, I expect a larger band for free!!! You are promoting this for kids and it should fit. I purchased purple and I expect a replacement purple. Please contact me with a resolution. 

And I think that Fitbit as company should take a serious look into this and make some changes to the band sizing or change the age range for the Ace!!!

This definitely could be considered false advertising!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Kaylak2009 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your kid's Ace wristband is too small. Due to this, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution.

You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello and welcome to the forums @Kaylak2009

I've contacted one of the Fitbit moderators and they should get in touch with you about this.

While you're here, take a look around the Lifestyle Discussion forum area. You can join in the various discussions, share recipes or get some tips on healthy living. It's a great forum.

Hope to see you around more often.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Kaylak2009 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your kid's Ace wristband is too small. Due to this, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution.

You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I have this same issue and don’t know who to contact. My child saved his money and bought this on his own. He’s 7 and it barely fits. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would contact Support, @Renovia  and see what they can do for you.  The link is at the bottom of the page.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@Renovia It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! As my friend @DramaQueenDiva mentioned, our support team will be glad to follow up and help you with this. Let me go ahead and forward your case to them for you and they'll contact you via email soon.

I'll be around if you have any questions! 😀

Best Answer