Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fitbit Ace 2 shows only a smiley battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have managed to generate a new account for myself - add my child - and sync her new fitbit ace 2 to it. The battery has charged to 100% with a smiley battery icon. The fitbit was 'found' and synced. However the only displays I can get are the smiley battery, a basic smile after trying to re-start/re-set a few times and the rolling fitbit.com/setup display. Otherwise there is no response whether on the charger or off it - and whether pressed or swiped or anything. Advice welcomed!! xx

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Pink52.

I am sorry to hear your child's new Ace 2 is showing only the smiley batteryThanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I recommend trying to change the clock face on the tracker: 

• With the tracker nearby, from the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the account icon> Ace 2 tile.
  • Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
  • Browse the available clock faces. Tap a clock face to see a detailed view.
  • Tap Select to add the clock face to Ace 2. Sync the tracker. 

If the issue persists, try doing the following:

1. Switch to kid view: How do I see my child’s stats in the Fitbit app?

2. Remove the Ace 2 from your child's account: How do I remove a Fitbit device from my account?

3. Restart the tracker once again: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

4. Set up the Ace 2 to your child's account again: How do I set up Ace or Ace 2 for my child?

Keep me posted on the outcome. I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes