Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd website Selling Ace 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was looking for a Fitbit Ace 2 in Grape online. I came across what I thought was the Fitbit website that had this color on sale for $49. But then I realized that this does not seem to be an actual real Fitbit site.  (The URL is x-99.club) Can anyone tell me if this is legit? If not, is Fitbit selling an Ace 2 in Grape/Night Sky color?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
64 REPLIES 64

I’ve called both also, have you emailed the site?? They keep responding
that they will refund me today, still waiting.
--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Hrodriguez02  you might want to edit your post. Although this is a forum for Fitbit, there are always people who like to wander about and your personal information is there for all to see. Be safe here and all places.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

You know what others helped me. I’m just giving back. Good luck and if you learn anything new come on to this site and share it with others. That’s how we can help each other with fraudulent sites and people who are in it for our money and they only care for themselves. There’s a word for people like that but I’ll kicked off if I say it. Lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

They’re right edit your post. Even though people on here seem to have the same problem you’ve put too much information about yourself. You never know what they’ll do. And by the way don’t count on that site ever sending you the money. If you went through pay pal you have thirty days to dispute it. If you didn’t make the complaint in the thirty days you’re most likely out the money. They will drag it out saying they’ll refund your money to get past that day. So good luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It looks like the ad isn’t showing up any more in for google searches.  It’s good google seems to have taken it down.  Do you guys see the ads any more when you search on google?  Are you seeing ads for x-99.club anywhere else?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh my gosh!! I didn’t even see that, thank you! I was responding through my email! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t know how to edit/delete it... help? Please 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn’t purposely put the info, it’s from my email signature. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You go back to your post and there are three dots upper right, pull down to edit.

If you can't do it, I'll see if a moderator can stop by to do it for you.

Best Answer

Great thank you! I’m trying right now, I had responded from my email earlier and it added my signature. thank you 

Best Answer

Could not see a delete button, but I flagged it and asked for it to be removed. Thank you 

Best Answer

That works too. Fitbit moderators are awesome.

Best Answer

I am so surprised neither Fitbit nor PayPal have shut these guys down. What are they waiting for sitting on the sidelines picking their idea while someone is ripping them off and hurting their brands?

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

My money was refunded in my PayPal account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok I looked again it says it was refunded the total amount however the amount does not show as funds in my account 

This whole thing is weird 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just received an email saying I have been  refunded also, fingers crossed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope it's TRUE 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can confirm that this website does not represent an authorized Fitbit retailer, and recommend that you do not attempt to purchase anything there. You can shop directly from fitbit.com or any authorized Fitbit retailer to ensure a safe purchase.

If you have already made a purchase, you can reach out to the seller or your credit institution to discuss a refund. Our team has been notified of this imitation site, and will take appropriate action.

Best Answer

Thanks @MatthewFitbit  we're waiting for some of these members to let us know if they did indeed receive their funds back from Paypal. Sad this happens, but it's a lesson for us all and a warning to the community.

Best Answer

Did you have any luck with paypal? I also ordered from this site (on 9/15/19). I haven't received anything and my "tracking numbers" appear to be false. I tried disputing it with paypal and they responded to me yesterday saying the claim was denied and their decision was final. 😔😔

Best Answer
0 Votes