Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reassign Fitbit Ace to another child

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to reassign my sons Fitbit ace ( currently synced to his iPod & registered in my family account) to his sister. She also has a Fitbit ace (synced to her iPhone & registered in my family account), however, hers has stopped working (will not hold charge). My son cannot wear his due to a skin reaction, hence the proposed swap. Please can someone advise how to do this? 
Thanks!

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community Forums @Claralou2! I'll be glad to give you a hand with your inquiry.

If you want to reassign a Fitbit device, you need to delete the Fitbit Ace from the Fitbit account. You will find this option on the Fitbit app > tap on the profile picture > tap on Ace > Remove. Then just set it up in the new Fitbit account. 

I'd recommend to follow these steps to help the battery of your daughter's Ace: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? Sorry to hear what happened to your son while using his Fitbit Ace. Have you checked this information? Wear and Care tips

Let me know if you have questions about this. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your help. Can I clarify - my children have both deleted the Fitbit apps from their devices. Can I do as you suggest - the deletion - from the family account on my phone? If so, should I be in kid view as we can’t seem to do it from parent view.

Thanks, Louise

Best Answer
0 Votes