Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep duration not showing on Ace 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

when i swipe my kid's ACE 2, all the stats are fine except the last one about sleep duration, it's not showing anything and it's in grey colour. However, if I sync the device, I could see the sleep stats, and then the sleep duration will appear back in the screen of the device. It happened for a few days already. I remember the first day the child wearing it, it's automatically showing up in the screen.

I tried to restart the ACE2 but it's still the same. Any advice? Thanks. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Long term fitbit user since Flex. Some behaviors are rude.
Best Answer
72 REPLIES 72

Not sure if this will help others but I managed to find a fix in changing the phone the device was syncing to. Originally O was syncing to my android (Huawei Mate 10 Pro) and the sleep data would not show on the device. I unpaired and then added the device to an iPhone and the sleep data now shows. 

Not an overly useful solution but might help some. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That worked! Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just bought my daughter an ace2 this month. I see you had this problem in August 2019, it's not March 2021 and I'm having the same problem. Did they ever find a solution for you? You think after almost 2 years they would have fixed this bug! 

Best Answer

No it was never fixed and we also got our other daughter one for Xmas and the same problem with it too. I see there's a new Ace3 out this month so they perhaps resolved it in that one but I won't be wasting more money on one to find out! It's stated as a feature but it said that one the Ace2 as well 

Best Answer

Right?! I’m hoping the new Ace3 comes with a software update for the Ace2 to fix this. So annoying. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It was never fixed, but we tried using the raccoon clock face and for some
reason that works. Someone else had suggested that previously.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. No they still don’t work and I have tried all the fixes that have been posted everywhere. I see that Fitbit have now released a version 3, perhaps that’s the fix. 😬.

Oh my goodness that’s terrible. What are Fitbit playing at. I have switched one of our aces to a a Garmin and it tracks sleep fine. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
Sounds like time to switch brand. Can’t believe it still didn’t work in ACE3. What a joke
Long term fitbit user since Flex. Some behaviors are rude.
Best Answer
0 Votes
That’s what I did after all those problems - left the brand. We now use apple watches.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

The fix (untill now - for a few days) was to unpair and pair the ACE2. When the full sync was finished it was all working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. My son's is not showing sleep either anymore. It was when we first set it up two weeks ago. It performed a software update today and now doesn't show sleep but I see in the app it's set to. Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also mine shows sleep on the watch but doesn't record it. I have inspire 3. His just doesn't show on face at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ours doesn't show up on the face of the Ace 3 unless I sync. But it isn't recording all the sleep but eill record sleep after he takes it off in the morning

Best Answer
0 Votes