Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep not on Ace 2 since firmware update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. Sleep is not on Ace 2 watch since firmware update, but it is syching to account, so it is being tracked. It was there before, how do I get it back. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Flyer999, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums! 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that the sleep is not showing on the Ace 2 since the firmware update. Thank you for letting me know that the tracker is syncing. In order to help you better I would like to confirm if you don't see the sleep information on the app or on the tracker itself? I will be glad to investigate further. 

You can find more information about the Ace 2 tracker here

Looking forward to your response! 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, 
I did see the sleep info on the phone but not on the tracker after the update. After a few days now though it has returned to the tracker too by itself, so issue resolved.
Thanks,Erika.
Best Answer

Hi @Flyer999, thank you for your reply. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate the additional details and I am glad to hear the issue is resolved and you can see the sleep information on the tracker. 

Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!

Enjoy the Fitbit experience. Keep on visiting the forums! Robot Happy

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes