Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync clears active minutes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Interesting observation while trying out the Ace: syncing it seems to clear active minutes, or on mine anyway.

For a while I’ve been puzzling why I’m never showing any active minutes and then noticed this strange behaviour. I was using the Ace away from my phone, racked up 28 minutes of activity, as displayed on the Ace’s screen, then synced with my iPhone. Low and behold, my iPhone dashboard then showed zero active minutes and when I subsequently looked on the Ace’s screen, al! Active minutes had been erased.

Anybody else?

(and yes, the Ace has been restarted (several times) to check)

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunsetRunner It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear that your active minutes were erased after syncing your Fitbit Ace. Thank you for trying to resolve before getting in touch with us. There is a new version of the Fitbit app (2.53.1) for iOS devices. I would recommend updating the app and giving another try to your Ace.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@SunsetRunner It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear that your active minutes were erased after syncing your Fitbit Ace. Thank you for trying to resolve before getting in touch with us. There is a new version of the Fitbit app (2.53.1) for iOS devices. I would recommend updating the app and giving another try to your Ace.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just for info, the issue appears resolved now.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Thanks for the update.

I'm glad to hear that the issue appears resolved.

Keep on stepping.

Best Answer
0 Votes