Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change directly from one child account to another

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have two kids (6 and 8yo). Both of them have Ace, which they sync using my phone. 

The problem is that they can't swap directly from one account to another (child view 1 -> child view 2).

If my son logs in and then wants to give the phone to his sister for a sync, she cannot enter her account. I need to sign into my account first, insert the password (then wait...............) all that so my daughter can navigate to the family menu and press on her own portrait, then change to kid view.

And just wait to see how fun it is when my son wants to see his stats again, just after that!! 

(kid view 1 -> mom inserts password -> kid view 2 -> mom inserts password -> kid view 1 -> mom insert password -> kid view 2..... mom takes away the phone and says enough! :D)

I don't see any reason to always go through parent view. It's not for the kid's privacy.. because there are no passwords to child accounts. If my son wanted to log with his sister's account, all he has to do is click on her portrait instead of his own :))

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@alexPolisevschi It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! Regarding your inquiry, this is the way that the way that the Fitbit app handles Family Accounts. However, your request to change between a child account to another without entering your credentials, can be submitted in our Feature Suggestion board and people can vote for your idea. The more votes your request gets, the more chances it will have to be reviewed by our developers and engineers.

Great suggestion by the way!

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes