Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to go to kids view on Ace 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

it’s been some months now and I’m still unable to sync both my kids Ace 2... when I try to go to switch to kids view, it freezes and nothing happens.... also, I’ve stopped receiving weekly mails with their improvements.... any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @NestorBu  did you update the app? It was announced July 17th and may help the issue.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I did, but now I cannot add any device to my family profile, so I still cannot access none of both Ace 2... ACE 2 appears as connected but I cannot see ANY of its information (steps, etc...)  it is really frustrating and this company policy of not answering emails is absolutely TERRIBLE....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure if they are as staffed as they'd like on weekends. Fitbit customer support is doing their best, but right now be prepared for longer wait times. Please be patient. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help. If you email, please know that each subsequent email will put you at the bottom of the queue, which will cause you to wait longer.

USA: call (877) 623-4997 
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057  

IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
If you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options
https://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Ihave the same issue. Updated the app and restarted phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @NestorBu @Chennai. It's nice to see you around, @Odyssey13.

@Odyssey13 thank you for your support!

@NestorBu I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you're unable to switch to kids view and sync your kids Ace 2 trackers. Thanks for trying to resolve this and I am here to help. I am sorry to hear about your experience, I totally understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback since this helps us to keep improving. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep an eye on your inbox. Meanwhile, I recommend confirming if the Ace 2 trackers are paired correctly to your Fitbit family account: How do I set up Ace or Ace 2 for my child?

@Chennai Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and would like to confirm the app version on your phone? You can check which version of the Fitbit app you have by doing the following: tap the Today tab > your profile picture > Help. The app version is at the top. The released app versions can be found at What's changed in the latest release of the Fitbit app? Confirm the steps to update the app here

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer