Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade child's account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am unable to get direct chat help.

I have my daughters ace-kids she has just turned 14 and it asked to upgrade her account to her own instead of being in a "family" account.
I said yes and now her app will not allow me to connect her ace-kids to the app as it is telling me that I have to make a "family" account.

Please assist
Thank you

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @TheArt. I'm sorry to hear that you don't se an upgrade message on your account. 

Under Kid View in the Fitbit app, a message appears on the Today tab. Tap the message > Upgrade. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter the information needed for a standard account. The option to upgrade is always available.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

From How do I manage my Fitbit family account? 

JohnnyRow_0-1619834900850.png

Also

JohnnyRow_1-1619835051246.png

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

there is no "upgrade" message

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @TheArt. I'm sorry to hear that you don't se an upgrade message on your account. 

Under Kid View in the Fitbit app, a message appears on the Today tab. Tap the message > Upgrade. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter the information needed for a standard account. The option to upgrade is always available.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. There is no upgrade button on my child's account. He never paired it to an ace. The today tab only shows an option to pair an ace. He already upgraded his Google account. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BrentInRocheste. Thank you for sharing your son's account query. 

Was he added to a family account? If he never paired the account to an Ace there shouldn't be an upgrade button. 

Best Answer
0 Votes