Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will shipping start?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know they said that shipping for the Ace Preorders will begin part of the way through May. We are so excited! Is there an approx date when they will BEGIN shipping Pre Orders (all I can get out of anybody is the same "the last half of May"...WERE IN THE LAST HALF OF MAY!) . Does ANYONE have an update other than that?!

#excitedmommy

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

No that's the best you can get. You will be notified as soon as it ships

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no exact date, from what I can tell, but I suppose you could always track your order using whatever service you ordered your Ace from.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@jennablaze Great to hear you are excited for Ace! I'm not sure about your order specifically but we should be shipping very shortly, before the end of May. Keep an eye out for shipping information. 

@DramaQueenDiva@WendyB thanks for your help here!  

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would like to have one by Friday to take on a birthday trip that starts Saturday.  If I know it can ship before then, I am willing to pay for overnight shipping.  If I can’t get it by then, I’m fine getting it later and don’t want to pay for shipping.  Is it possible to get any more specific on when these will ship?  Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jameystevens  I think you should contact Support directly at 877-623-4997. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got s shipping notification today 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!

James 

moderator edit: personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: Some Fitbit.com Ace orders in the US and Canada have been delayed. Customers who are affected will be sent an email and should receive Ace in mid-June. Our team is sorry for the inconvenience and working hard to get the orders to you ASAP! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer