Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I buy Fitbit Ace charger?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

Need to find a replacement ace charger today ( of course) so cant order online for my daughter. Do you know of any stockists in Melbourne as i have been on the phone all morning?

I think i read somewhere that you can use an Alta charger..... does anyone know if this is correct?

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Yes, Alta and Ace same charger; not sure if that also applies to Alta HR.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Thank you.... will try and source one of these.

Best Answer

@JohnnyRow wrote:

Yes, Alta and Ace same charger; not sure if that also applies to Alta HR.

I can confirm Alta HR uses a different charger. 

So @Lexisassy you can definitely buy an Alta charger that is very easy to find.

Best Answer

Thank you have bought an Alfa charger and we are charged! Phew!

Ashame the people at the store tried to discouraged me from buying it as they said it might explode not being the recommended charger but no fireworks here yet!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lexisassy Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm so glad to hear that you managed to get charging cable. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Thank you so much for your help @JohnnyRow @Giampi71!

See you guys around! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone

My son lost his Fitbit ace charger. Where can I get one. Im looking everywhere and cannot seem to find them.

The ones I see have 2 pins. His Fitbit has 3 gold dots for charging.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @EdiIAm !

Sorry to hear your son lost his charging cable. Thanks for the efforts, you can find Fitbit accessories in our online store in the US, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, and Australia. You can visit our online store to purchase a replacement charger. 

If you have any further questions, please let me know! Happy stepping!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes