Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are you still selling the Ace2 when it isn’t working?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve read a huge number of posts about the current issues with the Ace2. What I don’t understand is why you are still selling them if you know that they can’t be used without the app and the app isn’t working? Or at least making the issue clear upon purchase. On other threads you’ve admitted that there is no immediate timeline to resolve and that you can’t set up the Fitbits without the app....isn’t this incredibly irresponsible to take new customers money knowing this? I feel tricked having only bought one this past week.  

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I don't know. Maybe it's because it's technical issues or something.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree, we just bought two and they are two of the most expensive pieces of plastic have purchased. Like it should be clear on the product page at least that these will not work. It IS irresponsible to sell these right now, and quite shady. I spoke with support and was told they are aware but do not have timeline for the fix. So do I return these? or do I risk that this may be fixed this week....or it may be next year. Seem totally wrong to me, not the way to run a business. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

"Aware but do not have timeline to fix". Nice excuse from Support. They are supposed to HELP us, and they are doing none of the such. Pity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

this is from a FItbit Moderator:

"I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you're unable to switch to kid view. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to assist you. I would like to advise that this issue has been reported to our team and they are already investigating it and looking for a resolution. I apologize for the inconvenience, your patience and understanding while this is resolved is appreciated."

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you have any resolution yet??? I’m soooo annoyed... I added my daughters to my account - which isn’t ideal but at least she can see her steps etc.. 😭

Best Answer
0 Votes