Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why so long to Ship ??

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I ordered my wife the Versa and my 11 year old an Ace on the 19th and I have no Idea why the Ace is not shipping until Late May? that is crazy that I need to wait that long for a product, I told the 11 year old it will ship in late May and she gave me a look in disbelief !!!

I ended up calling fitbit and asked if I could change the order from the Ace to the Versa and still have the family account on the kid and they told me it was only available in the Ace.

Don't really understand why that is not possible since all the age settings should be software only on hardware.

anyways that is my rant.

at least they have a kid friendly account ,,,, Maybe. haven't seen it yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@gibbyhome nice to hear your child is eager for Ace, and sorry for the wait. We wanted to announce Versa and Ace at the same time, though some software updates require attention before release. It's true that Ace is the only Fitbit tracker configured for a child. There will be more information soon, but you can read more about Ace here

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

My guess is that they're still testing out a few bugs before they release it to the public.  Again, this is just a guess.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@gibbyhome nice to hear your child is eager for Ace, and sorry for the wait. We wanted to announce Versa and Ace at the same time, though some software updates require attention before release. It's true that Ace is the only Fitbit tracker configured for a child. There will be more information soon, but you can read more about Ace here

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

The good news is that I checked the shipping page last night on the Fitbit store, and it should be ready to ship within a month or so.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

that would be next week

Best Answer
0 Votes

So my wife has had her versa for about 2 weeks now and the kid keeps asking about hers... 

I should have never told her I ordered her one...

I really wish I could just get her the versa and set it up for a kid since she is 11, I would think she would like this one more, but they don't support kids which I think should work for any fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@gibbyhome  I can guess that your daughter is anxious to get her Ace and angry at the same time, because it is taking so long.

If you are in the US, COPPA, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, keeps Fitbit from marketing every tracker to a child.

Please, just be patient.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer