Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace bandage falls apart. Ace lost.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else had problems with their Ace band falling apart? Apparently the band comes apart in order to replace the band. Today I noticed my son did not have Ace on his wrist. He didn't even know it had fallen off. That's when my wife told me that he came home with it yesterday in his pocket because it fell apart while he was playing and he just put it in his pocket and brought it home. My wife put it back together again and put it on in this morning. 

A fitness tracker designed for a 7 year old boy shouldn't come off unless someone takes it off on purpose. Well that was a fun two weeks of Step Counting. We won't be buying another one

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Globalcop welcome to the Fitbit Community, thanks for taking time to share your experience. The Ace wristband is detachable, allowing people the option to change band sizes and styles. You should ensure the band is attached at the tracker and buckle and tang is securely fastened. If so, you shouldn't be experiencing issues with the band coming apart. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

My daughters have both had this problem (age 10 and 11). Bought last month, luckily the times it has happened we have located the fit bits and put them back together. Are there any safety clasps that would work to stop this happening again? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Parky008 Thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your daughters' Ace wristbands are falling off. Regarding your question, we don't sell clasps on sale separately.

However, I would like to follow up on this and would like to know if the bands are broken or are the bands too large?

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes