Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding friends with Ace account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having a hard time adding friends to my "Ace" kid, but my Alta kid has no issue. I like the security, but how do I get both my kids to add family friends so they can challenge? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Mrjwhit It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I would like to follow up on the inquiry you have and would like to know if the information that shared @Julia_G helped you since that is exactly how the Family Account works along with the Fitbit Ace.

In addition, I'd like to share the Fitbit Ace manual so you can get familiar with its features.

Let @Julia_G and me know if more assistance is needed! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Mrjwhit, an Ace (kid's) account cannot have its own friends.

People you add to your Family Account will automatically become your child's friends, but it will show as "My family" rather than friends.

Anyone in the family will be able to challenge each other.  People in the family can invite people outside of the family to join the challenge, and withing the challenge a child can compete with and communicate with others outside the family.

So, if you make sure your Alta kid is added to your Family Account, then your Ace kid should be able to challenge them, and your Alta kid can add others to the challenge.

There's more informaton in this help article.

I hope this makes sense!  Please post again if it is still unclear.  Thee's always someone here to help.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@Mrjwhit It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I would like to follow up on the inquiry you have and would like to know if the information that shared @Julia_G helped you since that is exactly how the Family Account works along with the Fitbit Ace.

In addition, I'd like to share the Fitbit Ace manual so you can get familiar with its features.

Let @Julia_G and me know if more assistance is needed! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer