Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBBluetoothErrorDomain errors 24/28 trying to set up Ace

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughter's first Ace didn't work, so we received a replacement Ace. Now I cannot get the Ace to setup. I receive the error message: FBBluetoothErrorDomain Error 24. I reset the Ace, deleted and reinstalled the app, turned off Bluetooth, restarted iPhone, turned off WIFI and tried using cellular... nothing seems to work. If I try to set up a second time, I get the error message: FBBluetoothErrorDomain Error 22 (for which I found a solution, but that just gets me back to the Error 24 issue). Please help!!

moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
50 REPLIES 50

I did as you suggested - removed all connections to other devices, restarted my iPhone, restarted the Ace, then tried to go through setting it up again. I am still getting the same error message: FBBluetoothErrorDomain error 24. I have not been able to find anything on the Fitbit help site that addresses this problem. Please provide a solution.

Best Answer

I have same problem.

Chated with Fitbit online for an hour but didn’t solve.

and he replied in Email after high leveled manager but the reply didn’t help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Very frustrating. Has anyone found a solution to this yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all!

Have any of you verified that your syncing devices are on the "List Of Supported Devices"?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have same problem. Chated with Fitbit online for an hour but didn’t solve.
Best Answer
Yes I have and it is supported. Apparently this is a known issue with Fitbit and the iOS operating system. They are working on a fix, but do not have a date when it will be available. Very frustrating.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I steel have same problem.

Plex Lucky Patcher  Kodi 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Morskimentioned that they're using an iOS, which is fine and thanks for that info.  Is anybody using Android and having the same issue?  How about Windows?  I'm just trying to determine if this is an Apple-specific problem or if it's across the other platforms as well.

@Morski, would you please be so kind as to provide the specs on your iOS, such as model, version, etc.?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

I tried on a number of different apple devices - an iPad, an iPhone 6s and an iPhone X. No joy with any of them. I’m using iOS 11.4.1.
Best Answer

@Morski thanks for your report, I've passed your case along to our team to see when a fix may be available. 

@colombo13 - thanks for your report, can you confirm you are seeing the same error message? Error 22 or 24? 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have both error 22 and error24. Please solve the problem asap. Very frustrating..... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for replying back @LMom, I've seen this error message with other people that using iOS device, as it was mentioned previously on this thread.

The team of developers is aware of this and is working on a solution. At the moment, I could only advice that you follow the steps listed here: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? They have been useful to other users experiencing the same difficulties.  

I hope this helps. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

Many have got around this error by using a non iOS phone to setup the tracker. Some simply have borrowed a friend's phone. 

Best Answer
Thanks for your suggestion. I tried this last night on an android phone and computer and still had not luck. VERY FRUSTRATED!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Morski wrote:
Thanks for your suggestion. I tried this last night on an android phone and computer and still had not luck. VERY FRUSTRATED!!

This may be a shot in the dark, but have you tried setting the Ace up via a tablet?

Best Answer

@Morski Thank you for getting back! I'd like to follow up on your post and since you mentioned that you tried with an Android phone, is the device compatible? You can check out this page in order to find out if the Android device you used is in the Compatible Devices list.

@Rich_Laue @DramaQueenDiva Thank you for your help my friends!

See you all later! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
Thanks for the suggestion. Yes - I have tried setting up the device on 2 different iPhones, 1 android phone, 1 tablet, 1 mac and 1 PC, all of which are supported by Fitbit. 3 different people have tried setting it up. I don’t think it’s an operator issue do you? Grrrrrr!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Morski Since your Ace can't still be set up, let me go ahead and send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and follow up with this. You should receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have additional questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes