Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit ace strap too small

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve just bought the Fitbit ace for my son the strap is way too small will any other fitbit strap be compatable with it.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
109 REPLIES 109
Oh! Do they make a bigger one for the Ace? I thought it was a one-size-fits-all thing. And, yeah, pretty boring to a kid.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit Alta bands fit the ace

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I'm sorry to hear this. We would like to help and provide a better fit experience. I’ve gone ahead and created a case for you, someone from our support team will be reaching out to further assist.

@Kickass I sent you a PM on your backorder. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just gave my daughter (12) the ace for her birthday and it’s so tight!! Can someone help me with getting a replacement!! Not good enough it should come with 2 sizes especially when it’s designed for this age group! She’s not a large 12 year old either. Disappointed to say the least 

Best Answer
Just message Fitbit. I got a free small replacement, but was only in black

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for this info @KickassSmiley Happy

Welcome to the Community forums @JenM87, I'm sorry to see what happened with the Ace being too tight, I've gone ahead and sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, you should be getting a reply soon, keep an eye on your inbox. 

Keep us posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

My son's fitbit strap is too small and he's a normal sized 10 year old. Who do I need to talk to about getting a replacement Alta strap from FitBit? I'm pretty disappointed in how little research FitBit did on sizing 8-13 yr olds. 

Best Answer
Fitbit. Com

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @_keeeeeeks, it's good to see you visiting the Community forums. 

I'm sorry to hear about the strap being too small. I've send you information to the Customer Support team as well for further assistance.

Keep an eye on your inbox. 

Best Answer
I contacted Fitbit customer service and they sent me one free of charge
Best Answer

Thanks @mickeymom48. The customer service email I just received directed me to www.fitbit.com to order/pay for my own Alta strap myself. 😐

I'll be dialing up Customer Service in the morning. This should be treated like a product recall situation, with free straps offered for those that paid good money for a device/wearable that is too small for their child. I'm equally surprised & unimpressed with the lack of accountability for their sizing mistake, for such a large company.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mickeymom48 I'm so glad to hear that you were sent a wristband. Thank you for posting the update here.

In addition, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board, where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

@_keeeeeeks I'm sorry to hear about the email you received from Fitbit. I was able to get in touch with our Support team and told me that they'll reach you via email soon. Please keep an eye on your email account. I also appreciate your feedback and comments about the wristband size.

Let me know if you guys have any doubts! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

The strap on the ACE does not fit my 12 year old! She was so excited to use it and stay fit. She’s very disappointed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Call the company, I got a free replacement

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community forums @TikiMom, I'm sorry to see you've experienced the same thing with the Ace wristband being too small. And thanks for your help with this @Kickass

I've also sent your information to the Customer Support team, but they've informed me that you already have a case created with them about this. You should be getting a reply from them soon. 

I hope everything goes well, keep us posted.  

Best Answer

Can someone pls contact me too about replacement Fitbit Ace strap?? 

Too small all for my 10yo son.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mum108 Thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! Let me help you with the small wristband problem. Since it's too small for your son, I'll send your case to our Support team and they'll be happy to follow up and contact you via email.

Keep me posted if you have additional questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I purchased a fitbit ace for my 10 year old son and have the same issue with the band being too small. I find it frustrating to have spent the money and in order for him to comfortably wear it have to spend more money. So sadly it is sitting on his dresser.  There really needs to be better sizing options or make the band a little longer.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try contacting customer service
Best Answer
0 Votes