Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many alarms will it support?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm looking for a watch to remind my daughter to take potty breaks.  I'd rather it not look like a toilet and mom and dad are pretty vested in the fitbit architecture ( 2 charge2's and an aria). Is this going to have the abilty to set multiple alarms?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@U2ssuck - like @SteveH mentions Ace will support alarms like our other trackers (except for Zip) all trackers can set up to 8 alarms. As @Julia_G mentions it will be a slight buzz, no label currently, but a feature suggestion is a great place to make this idea heard. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I can't find an answer to that in any of the current documentation and the manual hasn't been released yet. There is mention in the marketing documents that the Ace does support alarms but doesn't say how many. Given that every other fitbit that supports alarms supports up to 8 I would say that's a reasonable assumption.

Best Answer

Hi @U2ssuck, it looks like the new Ace is based on the Alta, so I agree with @SteveH that it is likely that alarms will be available (it may be that you as parent will need to set them in the app).  If it works like most Fitbit alarms, unfortunately there won't be a label, so although your daughter may get an alarm, I am guessing (at least at launch stage) it won't be a buzz that adds: Time for Potty!

But I think that is a great idea!  Especially important for kids to have alarm labels.  Assuming your child can read, you might want to vote for this feature request.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@U2ssuck - like @SteveH mentions Ace will support alarms like our other trackers (except for Zip) all trackers can set up to 8 alarms. As @Julia_G mentions it will be a slight buzz, no label currently, but a feature suggestion is a great place to make this idea heard. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

Just adding in to what @KateFitbit mentioned, at least in the other trackers, you can have the alarms go off on the same day. So in theory, you could have up to eight alarms go off in a day for her.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer