Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Fitbit Ace same size as Alta?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, l just wanna know Fitbit Ace is same with Alta? Same size? What can the kids do with it? It is said you can track sleep duration & sleep schedule, how to make it ?  Thank you.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I read its the same size as the alta. I assume its tracks steps, sleep. challenges, reminders to moves, goal.....everything the alta does. I also read that it took regular alta bands

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

Can Alta bands fit the Ace? 

Best Answer

I read its the same size as the alta. I assume its tracks steps, sleep. challenges, reminders to moves, goal.....everything the alta does. I also read that it took regular alta bands

Best Answer

Is the band perfect and soft enough for kids?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

If it takes Alta bands (as I assume it does based on the picture), the bands are pretty comfortable.  I only have the Alta HR, which is interchangeable with the Alta bands as well.  Mine is in the original band and it's quite comfortable.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

thank you dear.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AnnaZhang thanks for your question on Ace, @Bunnybear_05 and @DramaQueenDiva thanks for your assistance here look like you have it all covered. 

@AnnaZhang for what it's worth, the Ace band is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches, and includes an aluminum buckle. The same material we use for Alta and Charge 2. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

Isn’t the ace just the Alta renamed and marked to kids? It sure looks like one.

Thomas (Atomic77) West Bend, Wisconsin: Fitbit Versa 2 and Aria Air Scale
Best Answer

Yes it is. A smaller kids size band and a special app/account for it to satisfy the child privacy laws. And it’s s but cheaper then the Alta. 

Best Answer

Thanks for all answers. Is it correct that the Ace band fits a Alta HR tracker?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a plan to feature a leather band for the Ace?

It sounds like it’s the same size as the Alta so I’ll be able to order an Alta band but in my experience the off brand bands don’t stay clipped as well as the Fitbit brand ones do and the small Fitbit brand leather one is too big for him still.

My son has some sensory struggles and he won’t wear the sports band material...

Best Answer

@Niclass - Ace bands would fit the Alta HR tracker

@Starglowz - right now there are no plans to release a leather x-small band that I'm aware of. The closest Fitbit has is Alta HR bands in small which fit wrists 5.5" to 6.7"

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Niclasswrote:

Thanks for all answers. Is it correct that the Ace band fits a Alta HR tracker?

Yes, any Alta or Alta HR band will fit the Ace.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the band that comes with the Ace smaller (measuring around the wrist) than the Alta?  If so what size(s) of wrists does it fit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've heard that it is, but I don't know the exact measurements.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have two custom sized bands for my alta HR purchased on Etsy.com.  Fit for both my wrist and ankle.  They are durable, comfortable and come in a variety of color schemes,  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Amazon and EBay also have great alternatives for bands.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@heidijp Welcome to the Community boards, thanks for stopping by! The Ace band is sized x-small and measures 5.0" to 6.34"

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi is the charger the same for the alta as the Ace

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I do not know, we only bought the Alta HR.
Regards,
Niclas

Skickat från min iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes