Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Fitbit Ace same size as Alta?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, l just wanna know Fitbit Ace is same with Alta? Same size? What can the kids do with it? It is said you can track sleep duration & sleep schedule, how to make it ?  Thank you.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
34 REPLIES 34

Hi @Niclass, and welcome to the Community forums @aknbuffy, it's good to see you both around. 

I can confirm the charging cable for Fitbit Ace and Fitbit Alta is the same, however, please note that the cable for Alta HR is different. Here you can find the charging cable and other accessories. 

I hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

Bought my son the ace and my son is pretty thick his 9yrs old and I asked the guy if it would fit my son my son was there he said yes it’s all one size fits all but unfortunately it didn’t fit it was too tight for his wrist so Im reading in the comments the Alta will fit so I’m guessing I will go with a Large !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Jellybean1, it's great to see you around in the forums. 

I'm sorry to see that happened with the Ace wristband being too tight, as you mentioned, Fitbit Alta and Fitbit Alta HR wristbands are compatible with Ace. The extra small wristband that comes with the Ace is  shorter than Alta and Alta HR bands in size small. The Ace wristband fits wrists 5.0” - 6.34” in circumference. 

I have also sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, you should receive a reply soon. 

I hope this helps. 

Best Answer

The alta has Call Alert, With SMS Notification, With Calendar Notification and the Ace does not. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great! Thanks for this information @Jenilynn, and welcome to the forums. 

If anyone would like to compare all the features for Fitbit Alta and Fitbit Ace, you can use this tool, just select Alta and Ace and you'll be able to see all the differences. 

I hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Is the tracker part of the Ace the same size as the Alta? Are the bands the only difference in size?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @lwmeche, welcome to the Fitbit family and the Community forums. 

It's a good question, the pebble or tracker itself for Fitbit Ace is actually the same size as Fitbit Alta and Alta HR, it's about  3.5" in length. You can check the image in this post as a reference. 

As you mentioned, the other difference in size would only be with the wristbands. 

I hope this helps. 

Best Answer

My 10 yo who is very slim with tiny wrists, has his Ace on the third hole comfortably. A bit loose, as recommended.  I tried to post pic, but this website is not mobile friendly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I read its the same size as the alta. I assume its tracks steps, sleep. challenges, reminders to moves, goal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Purplycat Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm glad to hear that your child's Ace wristband fits great. I also appreciate your feedback about the website. This helps us to keep improving our services.

@colombo13 That is correct! The info you described can also be verified in this page.

I'll be around if you guys have any doubts! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good to know about the sizing of the Ace band. I have an Alta HR and the band is too large for my tiny 5 1/4" wrist. After a while the band stretches out resulting in my tracker not working properly.

Best Answer
0 Votes
That’s why we ordered extra bands from amazon and they are perfect
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @phedder and @Jellybean1, it's great to see you around.

@phedder, it's a good thing that you found this information about the wristband sizes then. 

Great @Jellybean1, thanks for sharing that information as well, I'm sure it will be useful for other users too. 

Keep on stepping. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

The two devices are the same physical size but the have different functions. The ace has a subset of the Alta’s functions. See the comparison charts on the Fitbit site for all the details.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FTutone Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Thank you so much for your contribution and feedback about the size of the Fitbit Alta and Ace.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes