Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kids Ace delete account and reinstall app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just bought for my 10 year old. Anyway i set it up on my phone thinking that was correct, but now i cant delete her account to reinstall the fitbit app on her phone so she can keep in control of her steps ect... i have it on my ohone on the child view as well as my own charge 2.... 

anyone know how to sort this?

moderator edit: title for clarity, punctuation

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Kaz2507 I'm not totally sure what's happening, why do you want to delete the account? 

To set up the Ace for her you would need to set up a family account then a child account, then pair the Ace to the child account, best practice would be to set it up on her phone if possible. Then you can switch to child view on her phone so she can view and sync. Let me know if this helps. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

The child's account is connected to the parents account, not the phone. 

Simply install Fitbit into your childs phone. Log into your account the same way you do on your phone. 

Once logged in. switch to the family account and then her account. 

If you Friend her and her steps will show on your leaderboard. 

Also you can switch your phone over to her account any time that you sa t to check in on her activity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Right now i have it on my phone and have switched to child view. Will see if i understand what you are meaning and try that to see if it works

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes