Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making the original Ace strap big enough to fit kids from age 8-13

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please consider making the original ace strap big enough to fit kids from age 8-13 as it claims. My daughter just turned 11 so I got her an Ace as a gift and the strap just about closes on the last hole.Thankfully my issue has been resolved but if the strap was big enough from the start then there would have been no issue to start with. My daughter is skinny and tall so I'm trying to understand whose kids are this tiny that the strap designed this small? One would also think that since its for kids it would be completely waterproof since they are most likely to have water related accidents than adults. This should also be strongly considered.

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

The Alta Bands do fit the ace.

For Water Proof please go vote and comment for it here

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Make-Ace-Waterproof/idi-p/2897421

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@Anne4life Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Your feedback and comments about the size of the Ace wristband are greatly appreciated. This information will be sent to our team since this helps us to keep improving our products and services.

Regarding waterproof wristbands, please vote for the Feature Suggestion that shared my friend @WendyB. The more votes this idea gets, the more chances it will have to be reviewed by our engineers.

Let me know if you have additional questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Please make straps for adult  Fitbits in size extra small. I had to buy the Ace for kids to have it fit properly as my wrist is only 5 inches around. Your size small for adults was too large for me.  Thank you for considering!

Best Answer

Hello @Kathyjanke, welcome to the Community forums, it's good to see you around. 

This could certainly be helpful for many adults that have found trouble with the available small and extra small sizes available.

This suggestion posted in the Feature Suggestion board is currently marked as Not Planned, however, it's still open for votes; I do recommend that you add your vote as well, since this is helpful to draw more attention from the team of developers. 

I hope this helps. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

My sister bought a strap like this from Target For under $10.

https://www.amazon.com/Oitom-Fitbit-Accessory-Silver-Rainbow/dp/B06XHB37L7/

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue Thanks a lot for sharing that information my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes