Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No profile pic and No adding friends??

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my 8year old daughter just received her Fitbit Ace for her birthday yesterday and I’ve set it all up with family account, to then tonight sit down with her properly with it and find she Can’t have her own profile picture!? Not invite her own friends!? Only gets call notifications not text messages!! What is this... I’m annoyed as she forever was wanting one like mummy, I knew it didn’t have HR but I still expected it to be just as good as my Charge 2! New update ASAP please Fitbit!!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Kaylajc Welcome to the Community and thanks for stopping by the Ace forums. You aren't alone in those sentiments. There are feature suggestions to include photos here and add friends here in our feature suggestion board. I encourage you to vote, you may also want to add one for text messages as well. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Kaylajc Welcome to the Community and thanks for stopping by the Ace forums. You aren't alone in those sentiments. There are feature suggestions to include photos here and add friends here in our feature suggestion board. I encourage you to vote, you may also want to add one for text messages as well. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

I definitely agree.  I bought one as a gift for my son yesterday and was hoping for a much more interactive kids Fitbit app with the new family account.  He was quite disappointed.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Mvee! Thanks for stopping by! If you haven't done so, please upvote on the main feature suggestions @KateFitbit kindly suggested on her previous post. The Feature Suggestions board is the best place to make your voice heard and let our developers know what features you'd like to see in the feature on our products. 

Catch you later! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

2 months later since suggestion and nearly 6 since launch and no update? Pointless comes to mind, soo glad i wasted my money on this when i could have upgraded to the Alta HR and given my daughter my Alta

Best Answer
0 Votes