Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ace can't be set up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got new Ace ! After set up Fitbit ace to iPhone , it says connecting to tracker ... but Fitbit turned off automatically , and now I can’t turn it on.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Is it fully charged?

Best Answer

Yes, all night 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Yanaz Thanks for participating in our Fitbit forums and your interest in the new Fitbit Ace! I'll be happy to find a solution and help you to get your Ace back to life. Since you mentioned that you've charged your tracker all night long, try restarting it as described in this help article. After this, see if your Ace turns on.

In the meantime, let me know if a battery icon appears when you plug it into the charging cable.

@SunsetRunner Thank you my friend for your help!

See you both later! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

I'll be setting up my Ace later tonight on my Android, I'll let you know if I have any issues setting it up.  That way, we'll be able to pinpoint if it's something with Apple (iOS) or if it's something across platforms.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@DramaQueenDiva Your input and contribution will be very helpful! Thank you for your willingness to help in this thread and the Community!

Best Answer

I ended up setting the Ace up on my Windows 10 laptop, no issues.

Best Answer

@DramaQueenDiva That's great news! Thank you for keeping us updated my friend!

I wonder if you were able to set up your Fitbit Ace, @Yanaz. I'll be more than happy to assist you in case you need more help! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I've since decided to give the Ace to my Mom and set the tracker up in my Galaxy phone. Once again, no issues and we set it up in less than 10 min. My guess is the issue has something to do with Apple or at least the Fitbit app for Apple. I find it hard to believe since I did it successfully on 2 different OS systems that it has anything to do with the tracker itself.

Best Answer

@DramaQueenDiva This seems pretty odd since we haven't received setup issues with the Apple platform so far. However, we'll post an update in case there is issues with Apple.

I appreciate your input and your follow up in this thread! Smiley Happy

Best Answer