Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Size of band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why would the first attempt to market a fitness tracker to kids come with a band that is way too small??? Another band should be supplied in packaging if Fitbit wants the Ace to succeed. Frustrating!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi, @WazDav29, currently the only solution is to buy an additional band for your child.  Both the Alta and Alta HR bands will also fit the Ace.

The Ace is a very new venture for Fitbit.  Hopefully if there is enough customer demand they will in later editions of the device supply it in small and large sizes as they do other bands.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
@WazDav29 Welcome to the Fitbit Community and thanks for your feedback on the band size. We’re always looking for new ways to help our users fit fitness into their daily lives, and know that for many users - and including kids - that means delivering more ways for them to match their trackers to their everyday style by having more band sizes and choices. 

I see you reached out already to our support team who provided you with options, thanks for taking that step.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

I agree it is a bit small, my just turned 11 year old, has hers on the last but one hole.  She is slim build so her wrists are not that large.  It does fit me however, same hole, but I do have v slim wrists.  I agree it would be good if it came with two bands.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by @lewist100! I'm grateful that you have reaching us out, and we are sorry to hear that the product didn’t meet your expectations.  

We would like to help and provide a better fit experience. I’ve gone ahead and created a case for you, someone from our support team will be reaching out to further assist.

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

Hi

I just bought this for my 10 year old daughter, who is of slim build and she finds the strap very small. On the last hole, so doesn't look very good and by the looks of it its not going to last very long - disappointing considering the cost of it

Best Answer

Hi, @JoanneH1980, as others have done, please report this issue to Fitbit Customer Support on contact.fitbit.com and they will help you with this issue.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Thanks - I did and they are sending me a replacement band.  Just a shame its black - hoping my daughter will like it as much as she did her purple band.

Best Answer

I've gotten a few Alta HR bands in an adult small, and I have large wrists!  Maybe for those of you looking to buy additional bands for the Ace, you could try seeing if an adult small would work.

If Fitbit bands are too pricey for you, you could try third-party sites, like Amazon and eBay.  I've gotten a few bands from them for different tracker models and they've cost me, at most $5, including postage.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@JoanneH1980 Thanks for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I'm glad to hear that our Support team sent you a replacement wristband for your daughter. Don't hesitate to get back if you need further assistance.

@Julia_G @DramaQueenDiva Thank you so much for your help and advice!

See you all later! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer