Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finger print instead of password for Family accounts request

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ok so this not a question rather a suggestion to Fitbit..

When switching from kid view to parent view, there should be an option to give your fingerprint instead of password. My daughter views her dashboard through the day and it is quite annoying that I need to insert the password every single time. I’m sure there must be a lot of other going through the same thing.

Apps like ‘My Cycle’ which we use only twice or thrice a month has this option so Fitbit should definitely be having this! Hoping for a positive response!

Regards,

A Fitbit maniac

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @Najia, the best way of making suggestions to the Fitbit developers and engineers is by posting on the Feature suggestion forum.  The moderators check this forum regularly and pass on ideas posted there to the team.

On that forum others can also vote for, and comment on, your suggestion, and that helps the team get an idea of how popular a request is.  The more votes the more likely it is to be implemented.

Tip: always make sure to check first whether someone else has already posted the same or similar idea.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

They could link it to the fingerprint that unlocks the phone, as long as the child's fingerprint is not registered

Best Answer

@Najia It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! Regarding your request, you can submit your idea on the "Feature Suggestions" board as my friend @Julia_G mentioned. The more votes your request gets, the more chances it will have to be reviewed by our engineers.

I appreciate your time with this and your feedback.

@Rich_Laue Thank you my friend for your help!

See you all later! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Najia Love this idea and there is actually already a feature request started for this!  

Vote for it here: TouchID for Parent Account

Best Answer

@Jrdubyakc I love this idea too! Thank you for sharing the Feature Suggestion.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes