Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR V Inspire HR Screen visibility.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am looking to upgrade from my 3yr old Alta HR to Inspire HR because I can’t get replacement straps any more. My only criticism of the AltaHR has been not being able to see the screen in day light. Has this been corrected in the new Inspire HR? The 2 seem very similar in every way but I do not want to upgrade to the Inspire if it has the same problem. 

Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Ah60, I absolutely love my Inspire HR, but unfortunately I can confirm that it has the same issue of not being easily seen in strong daylight (I used to have the Alta HR and I don’t really see any difference in that respect between the two).

If that is the main reason you want to upgrade it might be worth waiting another month or so.  From past experience I have noticed that Fitbit often launches a new device in the autumn.  You could see what might be available then.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
Thank you. That was disappointing to hear but very helpful.

Sent from iPhone
Best Answer

I would really recommend having another look at what is available in the autumn.  There’s been a lot of feedback on visibility of both devices so it is probably something they will want to address in any new device that becomes available.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes