Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR band keeps popping off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Alta HR band keeps popping off on one side

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If it is still under warantee contact Support (link in my signature). If it is not buy another band. Do it before you lose the tracker!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

If it is still under warantee contact Support (link in my signature). If it is not buy another band. Do it before you lose the tracker!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I had this issue as well. It was frustrating and a little frightening to think that my tracker could easily get lost and I'd be out over $150(the cost at the time of my purchase). Like the other reply I bought another after-market band and it has worked perfectly. I found my band at Wal-mart for $5 on clearance, perhaps you might be a fortunate as well. Best of luck to you and have the best day that you can!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. Mine was still under warranty so they are sending me another band! Hope this takes care of the problem. Than you for the response!

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my whole device replaced for the second time in 5 months because of this issue. Seems like a really poor design element

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have seen a lot of posts on this issue - hope they fix the problem.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

EDIT* 

I contacted customer support via live chat and got this issue resolved. I do have to say that fitbit customer service is excellent. The live chat agent helped me to re-form the bond(love) between my fitbit and me, through helping me to resolve this issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Buying another is not really the answer - I’m on my 6th strap - it’s a design fault.

Best Answer
0 Votes