Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR fall off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The wristband started separating from the tracker, and despite watching videos and reading instructions on putting the band back in place, it will fall off again and again.  Is there a way to make sure the wristband is locked in place?  I am not trying to change bands.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
152 REPLIES 152
I bought my own band. It's stayed on this time. However, Fitbit never
honored the rebate I had on a Fitbit I gave as a gift. I'll remember that
when it's time to replace this one.
Best Answer
Thanks!
Best Answer

Update: very happy with replacement band from Amazon. The link is stiffer and more robust than the original. The one I purchased is this one:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B074FSNXBJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I purchased a couple more in other colors for friends in black, tan, and red.

Best Answer

No, mine is "out of warranty" but this is a defect. I'm going  to invest in A Samsung watch. I just loved my small fitbit. Fitbit agent was rude and told me how to delete apps from my device. (It's an alta hr) it has issues syncing  my exercises anyhow. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good day,

I'm having the same problem with my band falling off. It was first the one side only and now it's happening to the other side. What should I do?

Best regards,

Catherine Botha

Best Answer
0 Votes
Catherine I lost mine as well,but someone turned it in to the grocery store
So I got it back. I have had for some time with the band falling off. First
it is not leather it is cheap plastic band that is why . My husband ordered
me a leather band ,off Amazon .You will not have any more issues of it
falling off.
Judy
Best Answer
0 Votes
I found some Alta bands at Best Buy and replaced it myself. I haven't had
anymore problems with it. I didn't find Fitbit to be helpful with my
problems.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks Judy,

Will have to look at one.

Regards,
Catherine
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve lost my Fitbit versa3 because the band in one end keeps falling out! I found it today on the road I was walking on! But still band will not hold on my versa 3 watch band I’m afraid  of lose ing for good next time 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get a replacement for my band that keeps falling out of my versa3

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you get a new replacement band? And dose it stay on the watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

They sell they very inexpensive on Amazon (not fitbit made) and I bought a 5 pack and shared with my brother.  The first time my fitbit broke though it was the watch piece and a new band didn't work to keep it on.  But every other time the bands got tired and it was the bands.  So hard to say which it is for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It happens to me as well. I am a Fitbit crazy mom. The only way, I knew I can use my Fitbit is to forget the band and just bought a small pouch with  a sling to place the Fitbit and I wear it and go around. I know that is not the permanent solution, but it works😄

Best Answer
0 Votes