Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR keeps turning off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Frequently turning off the device even the battery is available. I hope and wish the Fitbit software is not intentionally doing it to increase their sales. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Seshu. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Alta HR. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As a first approach, I'd recommend restarting your Alta HR. For instructions, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi Marre, i tried to restart the device many times but still it’s not working. As you can see, so many customers are having the same kind of issue. Why don’t you guys fix this in general? Is this a software issue or battery issue?
Thanks & Regards,

seshu

Best Answer

Hello @Seshu ,

I had the same problem with my Alta and I think the battery reached its limits and doesn't hold the charge any longer. In cases like this it's very normal that battery run out even if it reports it's still charged.

I think it's time to retire your trusty tracker and move over. Luckily Fibit has now 3 excellent trackers to chose from (Inspire 2, Luce and Charge 5) but you can find available a very good Charge 4 in some third parties shops at discounted price.

Let us know!

Best Answer
0 Votes