Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR screen black and no green flashing lights

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Alta HR is not charging at all. I have tried to change places to charge but still not responding.

Earlier on when it was charging, the green light just stopped flashing completely 

And for some weeks, I noticed difficulty in syncing... continuous response would be...cannot locate device .... although it is just there nearby... and bluetooth was on...correctly paired as well.

Is there something I can do? 

thanks

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @phav,

It sounds like for the most part, your device is malfunctioning, so it may be worth contacting Support.

In terms of the charging issue, are the pins and ports clean?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had this exact thing happen to mine suddenly this week. No green light on back, not syncing done all the steps, on/off blue tooth, closing program, resetting, reinstalled app, checked settings. It seems like randomly it dies and the screen wont work then I will had a hard time getting the charger to have it show up and when it does the battery is not even dead. It only seems to work now when it wants to. Have not been able to sync since Saturday March 14th. Got it in Dec 2017 so not sure if its just at the end of its life.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've only owned my fitbit since last March 21st however this is the 2nd one I've had since I first recieved mine.  The first one died on me and was replaced so technically i have not even had this one a year,  screen is black and green lights will not come on,  battery is 90% charged.  What are my options here?

Best Answer
0 Votes

All functions seem to work but heart rate. Same dates as previously mentioned; bought Nov 17 and heart rate stopped working 13 Mar.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lots of people seem to be experiencing this issue- any fixes except a new one?! 

Best Answer
0 Votes