Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR stopped tracking my sleep data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

the Fitbit used to provide information on the cycles of sleep, such as deep sleep or light sleep. It is no longer doing that. Is there a fix for this problem thank you

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi , I’m having the same problem? I’ve tried restarting etc but seems since google took over it just gives the simple info

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @DellaGC @LindseyJune. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Alta HR devices are not tracking your sleep data. I understand where your concerns are coming from, I will do my best to help you with this. 

I recommend considering the following in order to get sleep stages:

• If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

For more information, see What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes