Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR won’t charge or turn on.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve tried charging it several times, and even tried cleaning the connections, but it won’t charge. Resetting it won’t even work, the screen is remaining blank. Any suggestions as to what to try next? It’s a few years old but only just started happening this week. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @LeighGM.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the difficulty you're experiencing with charging your Alta HR. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I recommend following our complete troubleshooting steps from this help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The exact same thing is happening to me! 

Best Answer

I've been having the same pro problem for the last 2 weeks. I have been going through all of the suggestions that the moderator has suggested with no luck. They have all failed. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Lenushka @AJ-Perfectly-Fl.

@Lenushka Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your device. Have you tried the troubleshooting instructions at Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update the Fitbit app?

@AJ-Perfectly-Fl I am sorry that you are going through the same situation, I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. I've shared your case with our Support team and they will continue assisting you on this matter. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I did follow all those steps. After attempting to reset it a few times, I’ve finally managed to get it working again, however it is still not always charging. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @LeighGM.

I am glad to hear you were able to charge your device. Thank you for your time and efforts. Please monitor your tracker, if you're still experiencing difficulties with this, please let me know and we'll continue to work towards a resolution.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics. 

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes