Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR won't charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It seems like the battery of Alta HR has 3~5years lifespan. And I wonder if I can change the battery of Alta HR or not?? Because most answers about Dying Alta HR are getting new device.

So...it means once the battery dies, I cannot get the new battery? but I need to get new one?

When I think about a mobile battery(iPhone or iPad...etc.), when the battery dies, I can change the battery. So I am curious that Fitbit products allow to change the battery or not?

Thanks!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Lucy4499 Unfortunately small devices like Fitbits do not usually have replaceable batteries. So once your battery dies on a fitbit then you need to buy a new tracker.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Lucy4499 Unfortunately small devices like Fitbits do not usually have replaceable batteries. So once your battery dies on a fitbit then you need to buy a new tracker.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank YOU NellyG for your answer. It helps me out~ I was about to goolge for the replaceable battery of Alta HR. So you save my time lots...Thank YOU !!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes