Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR won't charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I live in India. My daughter bought an Alta HR for me from USA in 2019. I used the device for about 5 months. It suddenly stopped charging after heating up during a routine charge. We were planning to get it serviced/exchanged when I come to USA but the Covid lockdowns prevented me. Technically it's now beyond warranty. Can I get a replacement now? Of so then how? My usage history is in your system.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Carol-B,

I'm very Excited and Happy to inform you that my Fitbit Alta HR device was promptly replaced for Free, with a new Inspire HR, since the Alta had been discontinued.

Very very Satisfied with Fitbit for being Fair about my predicament.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Virendrakumar - Glad you found us here in the forums. As you guessed, it’s probably too late to get a replacement but you should still contact Support. They may at least offer you a discount on a new device. For support, Tap Help at the bottom of the page, then Get Support. There is also a chance that they could walk you thru some trouble shooting steps to resolve the issue. 

Best Answer

Hi Carol-B,

I'm very Excited and Happy to inform you that my Fitbit Alta HR device was promptly replaced for Free, with a new Inspire HR, since the Alta had been discontinued.

Very very Satisfied with Fitbit for being Fair about my predicament.

Best Answer