Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR won't respond to anything

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Keeps needing to be rebooted, battery can be half full but am unable to get any reaction from it! How long do they last!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Lyne There is no answer to how long they last. It depends on a lot of variables. As The Alta HR has been discontinued for quite a few years, I would guess yours is dying. Personally I think trackers should last a minimum of 2 years, but replacement/warranty depends on the area you live in. 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Lyne. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Alta HR. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

@NellyG Thank you so much for your help and the information provided. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for comment, think you are right, got no help whatsoever from customer service so have ordered a new tracker watch through Amazon. 

Moderator edit: format 

Best Answer
0 Votes