Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR won't show the correct time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My clock is wrong and I don’t know how to correct the time 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @babend. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

As @Odyssey13 has mentioned, your Fitbit device may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit device uses the time of the device you're syncing with. To make sure your watch has recently synced, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.

If by any chance you are running into syncing issues, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? or if  you need to relink your watch, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

Also, note that the time on your Fitbit device may be wrong after you travel to a different time zone or when clocks change for Daylight Savings. If you changed time zones and the time on your Fitbit device is still incorrect after syncing, make sure the time zone setting is correct. For more information, see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

If none of the above works for you, I recommend changing your time zone to a completely different one, sync your device, put the correct time and sync again. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @babend  the time comes from the device we use to set up and sync, so you can't manually set it. You need to sync the device a few times to get the time to be corrected.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi there, @babend. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

As @Odyssey13 has mentioned, your Fitbit device may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit device uses the time of the device you're syncing with. To make sure your watch has recently synced, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.

If by any chance you are running into syncing issues, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? or if  you need to relink your watch, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

Also, note that the time on your Fitbit device may be wrong after you travel to a different time zone or when clocks change for Daylight Savings. If you changed time zones and the time on your Fitbit device is still incorrect after syncing, make sure the time zone setting is correct. For more information, see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

If none of the above works for you, I recommend changing your time zone to a completely different one, sync your device, put the correct time and sync again. 

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Not work!!!

My device time is ok, buy clock device not true

Everything you said has been done but clock not sync

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Mehdizz99. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for following the tips and recommendations I've provided above. 

In addition to the steps you've done, please try the following in the order listed:

• Unpair your Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Fitbit device.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.
  • Once your Fitbit device is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Fitbit device first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Best Answer

Thanks

All items are done but The problem still persists

I live in Iran and in program after sync 1 sec show true time, but quickly 1 hour changed

Best Answer
0 Votes