Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR won’t turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my Fitbit Alta HR November 6, 2017 and over the last couple of months the charge has not been holding. Yesterday October 9, 2020 when it was half-charged it just died and won't turn back on.  

I tried using the reset button (pushing three times) but to no avail. 

Help?!? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Me too! Exactly the same thing. Who can help us?

Best Answer

Mine is about same age and today just shut down in middle of jog. I plugged in to charge, had crazy flashes of green light, now it won't turn back on. Fully charged last night. Can anyone help?

Best Answer

Hi, similar thing happened to me mid- day. My Alta HR stopped working, lost most of its charge. I charged it and the display works when on the cable, but won’t display when I remove it from the charge cable. Help!

Best Answer

SAME!!!  Help!

Best Answer

Hi everyone, welcome to the Community Forums!

@kide thanks for troubleshooting this before reaching out. If the issue persists I suggest to check if the lights on the back of your Alta HR are on, if not you can try the steps in this link Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?.

@SueJR @GLE33 @Jetmm if you haven’t tried to restart your devices please follow the steps in this link How do I restart my Fitbit device?.

@YoginiAmy I contacted Fitbit support and they informed me that you already contacted them and they provided you with the options available.

I’ll be around if you need help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

hello after i charged my fitbit for the first time it never turned so after 2 years i ordered a new charger and this still isn’t working please help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine as well

Best Answer
0 Votes