Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR won't work unless it's connected to the charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

having problem with my alta hr fitbit, have tried sync, turning Bluetooth on and off,  pressing button on charger for 3 times within 8 seconds,  tried pressing button for 10 seconds, no progress,  no lights on back on system,  where charger fits one of the 3 prongs look lower  than rest, system lights if connected to charger and power , but once disconnected nothing lights up. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @hbos Unfortunately if sounds as if your Alta HR is dying. You probably need to buy a new tracker.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @hbos. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Alta HR before reaching out. @NellyG Thanks for your advice! 

I've seen you tried contacting our Support Team after posting here, but your chat got disconnected. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected once again.

See you around!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Done like you said gave up the ghost and ordered a new one should be arriving today, thanks for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes