Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta Won't Sync to iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I am looking for help syncing to my iPhone. The Bluetooth searches and cannot find the Alta. I have reset the Alta, deleted the Fitbit app and reloaded it, turned Bluetooth off and on and restarted my phone as advised on the message board and nothing works. It does sync to my iPad but it takes about 10 mins to sync. I am very frustrated. Any advice is appreciated.
Best Answer
89 REPLIES 89

How you manually do it 

Best Answer

Welcome aboard @Mrskwilliams

Thanks for sharing your inquiry, let me help you out. To manually sync your tracker follow the instructions listed on this article, there you'll find the steps for all the different platforms. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit will not sync with my android phone

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Tiles

Thanks for sharing your inquiry, let me help you out. Before we move on could you please make sure to have followed all the troubleshoots listed on this article. If you're still getting trouble please let me know so I can further assist you. 

Keep me posted! 

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Help.......I had a Charge 2 and now I have an Alta that won't connect like everyone else. Actually it will connect because it shows up on my bluetooth list but when I put in the code it gives me a error500 message!?

Best Answer

Welcome aboard @Jaymep

Let me help you out with your inquiry, as a first step I recommend performing the restart. If you're still getting trouble I recommend following these syncing troubleshoots and keep an eye on it. 

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My new Fit Bit won’t sun to my iPhone & only displays the www. Fitbit & not the date. I have turned Bluetooth on & off as well as my phone & deleted & reloaded the app. What else can I do? It is fully charged. Thx!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alta won’t Sync to my iPhone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.  Worked for 4 hours this morning, then at noon time it quit syncing.  Turned off bluetooth a million times, deleted app, reinstalled app, deleted device from bluetooth and app and reinstalled on both.  Nada

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have a button on my charger.  Couldn't find original charger.  Had to order another one

Best Answer
0 Votes