Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta is crashing every time I try to silent my alarms

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, I got my Fitbit Alta for Christmas 2018 and have had no problems with it until a couple of weeks ago, when it crashed as I tried to silence my alarm, and could only be reactivated by being plugged into the computer/charger. I thought this might be a one-off, until it’s done it again in two consecutive days. I’ve plugged it in each time and tried the reset technique of pushing the button on the charging cable, but with no success. Does anyone have a fix for it? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Clynester. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Alta before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend the following:

1. Sync your Fitbit to your account.
  2. Restart your Alta. 
  3. Remove the alarm.
  4. Sync your Fitbit.
  5. Add the alarm.
  6. Since once more.

Then they should start working. Please give it a try and let me know how it goes, I'll be glad to continue assisting you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Clynester. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Alta before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend the following:

1. Sync your Fitbit to your account.
  2. Restart your Alta. 
  3. Remove the alarm.
  4. Sync your Fitbit.
  5. Add the alarm.
  6. Since once more.

Then they should start working. Please give it a try and let me know how it goes, I'll be glad to continue assisting you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer