Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta's battery draining fast

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My battery is only lasting for a day. Previously it had been lasting longer. It is less than a month old.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
146 REPLIES 146

How do you turn off the display every time you move your hand

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all of these suggestions. I have even removed a bunch of apps I had on it.

Power still only lasts 24 to 36 hours.  It used to be about 4 days before it had to be charged

Best Answer

So what did they have toy sli that was so impressive? Fitbit battery world fine charging only 5-7 days.  Now I  have charged twice a day.  I did all the troubleshooting and reset... still charges slow and rumer holds a full day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine wont even reset. Every-time i try to reset it it just stops the band from charging and restarts the charge.  I'm seriously considering giving Fitbit the flick as this is my 3rd tracker with them and the customer service has been woeful and highly underwhelming with my last two trackers . 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I spoke with support. Through email they sent me the trouvbeshooting links
for How to charge battery, and How to conserve battery.
I tried everything it suggested before calling support. I also tried again
once calling support. My battery charged for two days and received a
charge of 95%. I have worn the fitbit for about 9hrs and it is
draining...now @ 15%. Once drained I was instructed to contact customer
care again so that they can get a report.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried cleaning the contacts and resetting my Alta Fitbit HR. During reset, the Fitbit logo never appeared. Because of the shorter battery life, the device recently died completely. When connecting to recharge, the Fitbit logo appeared so I was hoping there was a reset and the problem was resolved. Unfortunately, that isn’t the case. If I have to replace my Fitbit (again), it may be time to select another product. I could have purchased an Apple Watch with the amount I’ve spent on Fitbits. ☹️

Best Answer
0 Votes
Bin it and by an I watch. Save yourself the aggravation

Kind regards,
Alan

Mobile 07926 870270

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes