Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta won't connect to my phone's Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will not connect to Bluetooth.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Incorrect. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Alta.

If you haven't done so yet, please try removing the Bluetooth connection between your phone and your Fitbit device:

*On your phone, tap Settings Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.
*Open the Fitbit app and set up the connection again. You should receive a message asking you to allow your Fitbit device to pair with your phone. Tap Pair to approve the request.

Sync your Alta automatically when you open the Fitbit app or manually by tapping your profile picture > your device tile > Sync Now.

If the issue persists, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
I did that and it finally did connect, but the fit bit will not hold a charge. I charge it and it shows 100% charge. I put it on and after maybe a half hour it goes dead showing less than 75% charge. I go through the same routine. I have abandoned it for now. Decided to not worry about it. Thanks for your response.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife and I both had Alta units.  My wife’s burned scars in her wrists so she got a luxe. The lux has such small screen that no one can read it. My Alta died after three years. Won’t hold a charge.  Wife is still struggling with hers, but I have abandoned my Alta.  Not worth a new unit for $175.  Buying a $20 unit from someone else.  

Best Answer
0 Votes