Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta won't hold the charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm getting notifications my battery is low AFTER the unit will no longer turn on.  The weird part is the battery is usually showing half full.  It charges up and synchs up fine, but the charge seems to run out faster than it should.  Anyone else having issues?  Any ideas?  BTW, I still LOVE my Alta.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @VickiB12. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Alta. I understand where your concern is coming from as you love your Alta.

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend following the troubleshooting steps provided here Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @VickiB12. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Alta. I understand where your concern is coming from as you love your Alta.

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend following the troubleshooting steps provided here Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes