Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta won't sync with my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having increased trouble with syncing my FitBit Alta with my Huawei P Smart 2019. I've tried turning bluetooth on and off multiple times and also switching off my phone multiple times. 

Following the advice on the help Web page, I disconnected my phone and the fitbit's Bluetooth connection and now my phone can't detect my alta? Is there a way of knowing that the alta's Bluetooth is broken? 🤦🏻‍:female_sign:

It will not sync it is SO ANNOYING! any suggestions on what to do?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

here is something a moderator posted about phones being compatible:

"Please note that your phone or tablet is not on our list of compatible devices. We confirmed that the devices on this list are fully compatible with all features of Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app. While a phone or tablet may not be verified as fully compatible, the Fitbit app may still work with your device. 

We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements.

If your phone supports Bluetooth 4.0, we provide assistance and troubleshooting steps. Because your phone or tablet is not fully compatible with Fitbit devices, we can't guarantee syncing and other Fitbit features. "

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes